Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Nitesh Ambuj <na...@eforceglobal.com> on 2009/02/19 08:01:00 UTC

Jackrabbit Backup

Hi All,

We are working on an application which is using Sling Framework and
Jackrabbit repository. Everything is working fine and now we are considering
to implement security / backup procedures.

We wanted to take a backup of Jackrabbit repository, may be in XML format or
something which is available.

Let us know if there's a way for backup.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitesh Ambuj

Re: Jackrabbit Backup

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Nitesh Ambuj <na...@eforceglobal.com> wrote:
> We wanted to take a backup of Jackrabbit repository, may be in XML format or
> something which is available.

This is a question for the Jackrabbit mailing list. Have a look at the
Jackrabbit website, it's wiki and archived mailing list threads, there
are backup scenarios documented.

Regards,
Alex

--