Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org> on 2020/06/16 23:29:30 UTC

Upcoming 2.1.13 release

Hi all,

It's been more than 7 years since we released 2.1.12.

Along the years, a few issues have been resolved (see [1]), deserving a
release.

I'll prepare a release in the next days, even if the Apache release
process should have change a lot since then :)

If some of you have waiting patches, or some stuff to commit or talk
about before this release, please do!

Best regards,
Cédric

[1]