Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ma...@canada.com on 2003/09/09 16:21:51 UTC

please help me

Hi All,
         I'm trying to set up a cocoon over apache but
I'm getting the same error all the time. (Error
compiling sitemap) I've really no idea how to solve the
problem so that's why I ask for your help.

My configuration is  Gentoo 1.4, cocoon 2.0.2, apache
1.3.28, tomcat 4.1.24, jdk 1.4.2, xalan 2.5.1.

Here are my logs files.
Thanks in advance for helping me.
Frank

Re: please help me - output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xalan}content-handler' property

Posted by John Williams <jo...@ennui.co.za>.
> I'm getting the same error all the time. (Error
> compiling sitemap) I've really no idea how to solve the
> problem so that's why I ask for your help.
>
> My configuration is  Gentoo 1.4, cocoon 2.0.2, apache
> 1.3.28, tomcat 4.1.24, jdk 1.4.2, xalan 2.5.1.
>
> Here are my logs files.

<snip from log files>
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a
'{http://xml.apache.org/xalan}content-handler' property!
</snip from log files>

Its to do with Xalan version and JDK 1.4. Look at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EndorsedLibsProblem

John