Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Giri Prasad <g_...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/03 06:08:08 UTC

To disable ISO on booting up the vm

Hello All,

 I have installed cloudstack 4.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I have created two vm's and installed ubuntu and centos 6.5 on these vm's.

 When I start the instance from the cloudstack gui, the ISO is getting booted. After selecting the reset option from the ISO install menu or screen, the installed kernel boots up.

Since I have already installed ubuntu and centos on these vm's, I want vm to boot from the installed kernel, not from the ISO. Can anybody provide insights, as how to disable the booting from the ISO (in vm) or to delete the ISO from the VM.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
D.Giriprasad

Re: To disable ISO on booting up the vm

Posted by Giri Prasad <g_...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for the reply. detach ISO option worked.

Detach the attached ISO from VM  from UI using detach ISO option.

Posted by Giri Prasad <g_...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.