Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> on 2019/11/12 11:38:52 UTC

Maven Surefire/Failsafe Release-3.0.0-M4

Hi,

There are altogether 43 bugfixes in the JIRA.
I would like to start a new release Vote today evening.

Kind regards,
Tibor17

Re: Maven Surefire/Failsafe Release-3.0.0-M4

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
I am going to send the Vote email in few minutes.
It took some time today because the Jacoco failed within
maven-javadoc-plugin which repeats the lifecycle and compilation.
Yesterday i pushed very important fix and updated the documentatio. Now it
is complete.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Awesome!

--