Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 03:29:52 UTC

[Trinidad] Anyone using XmlMenuModel with tr:panelPageHeader

Is anyone using the XmlMenuModel class to handle tabs and menus in the
navigation1 and navigation2 facets of a tr:panelPageHeader element? If so,
can you give me some tips on how to get it working? I am trying to have two
levels of menus. The top level menu consists of tabs and are put in a
navigation1 facet of the tr:panelPageHeader. For each of the tabs, there is
a sub menu that is displayed using a tr:navigationPane element with  the
hint="buttons" attribute set. I am having problems getting the submenus to
display.

Thanks,

Richard