Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bernd Wolfsegger <eg...@interactive-tools.de> on 2002/08/02 09:37:53 UTC

SOAP RPC with SSL and Apache Webserver

Hallo,

i want to use the Apache Webserver for SOAP connections.
Tomcat itself is not configured for SSL.
The Apache Webserver is configured for serverside SSL and
routing the requests to tomcat (Tomcat 4.03 / Warp).
'Normal' SSL, calling the SOAP admintool in a browser, works fine.

But how can i make a "call" with an "https" URL in my Clientcode, using rpc-
style SOAP?
"call.invoke(.....);"
(With "http" all works fine)
There is an exception thrown: no socket ....!??

Thanx, Bernd Wolfsegger

--
| bernd wolfsegger, dipl.-ing.
| entwicklung, programmierung, netzwerkadministration
| Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform
| egg@interactive-tools.de

| interactive tools gmbh | agentur für digitale medien
| schoenhauser allee 36  d-10435 berlin
| fon +49(0) 30.72 62 77 - 900
| fax +49(0) 30.72 62 77 - 901
| http://www.interactive-tools.de/