Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Nathan McCall <Nm...@TheDiversityChannel.com> on 2001/10/01 00:22:20 UTC

a question about jsp integration

Hi!
I got the jsp login pages provided in the newapp working,
(thanks for the good, easy instructions on the jsp how-to)
but I cant quite figure out the following:
Where is the header/footer message -
"Turbine - A Servlet Framework for building Secure Dynamic Websites."
being generated from? I cant find it in TR.props or flux.props.
This string has an additional <head> and <title> tag in it
that overrides what is on the page. Perhaps since this does not
appear in the default .vm pages, this could be included in the
jsp how-to for us newbies?? Perhaps I am doing something silly
again, but either way thanks ahead of time!

-Nathan