Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by cu...@cse.concordia.ca on 2005/10/12 22:10:34 UTC

where I can get the sample publications of Lenya

Hi,

I try the lenya demo http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/index.html, and I can
create new document and new blog ect. and it displays instancely on the screen.
But I tried to new document by my localhost:8888, and it always has some
problems, something like missing some files. I wonder where I can get a sample
of the running publication on http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/index.html.
Does anyone has a runable publication with full necessary files in it, so that I
can learn from samples?

Thanks a lot.

I added a new resource type to default pub, now how do I edit it with bxe?

Posted by Ray Allis <ra...@comcast.net>.
I have been going in circles all day. ;-)  I am using lenya-1.4.x from svn.

I added a new xml type (news article) thanks to

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
> It is in the docu SVN for some weeks now

I have xsl to make it into XHTML, and a news.rng schema.  I can create
new documents from my sample.  But I don't understand how to construct
the page that bxe edits.

It looks like I need an XHTML template for the layout?  Where does the
transform from my xml to xhtml that bxe edits happen?  And I'm confused
about which bxe things go in the pub and which go in the module.  Is
some of that stuff just left over from earlier code?

I could use a hint on the general idea how bxe works in lenya using
usecases.  I am so far not able to make default/news editable like
default/xhtml.

Re: where I can get the sample publications of Lenya

Posted by Felix Röthenbacher <fe...@wyona.com>.
Hi

You may download Lenya 1.4alpha1 with the sources from

http://lenya.apache.org/1_4/installation/index.html

or even better, check out the trunk with subversion:

http://lenya.apache.org/1_4/installation/subversion.html

Lenya comes with a default publication and a blog
publication (the same you can see on the demo server).

The sources are a good starting point to learn how it works.
For example the default publication:

src/webapp/lenya/pubs/default

hth

- Felix