Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2006/07/06 22:30:39 UTC

How to install:install an artifact produced with ant?

Hi all,

I have an ant task that generates a Jboss HAR file in addition to the
original artifact type, an EJB.

How do I ask the install plugin to deploy this HAR artifact as well as
the EJB artifact into the repository?

(The install plugin is undocumented, thus the question).

Regards,
Graham

Re: install:install-file fails to insert third-party native library directly into local repository

Posted by jerome lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
> How can I verify which version of the plugin is being used?
>
> Brad

try mvn -X and check the logs

Jerome

RE: install:install-file fails to insert third-party native library directly into local repository

Posted by Brad Harper <br...@epsiia.com>.
I moved the 'maven-install-plugin' into a new 'plugins' module and
placed the cited pom.xml file there.

The local 'maven-install-plugin' built and installed, but attempting
to run

  % mvn install:install-file ...

gives me the same 'Failed to resolve artifact.' error.

Brad

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brad Harper <br...@epsiia.com>.
Same error.

Brad

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to install:install an artifact produced with ant?

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
dan tran wrote:

> how did you create your HAR and EJB artifact via antrun-plugin?

The EJB is built natively, the HAR is built with antrun-plugin.

> Take a  look at build-helper-maven-plugin

This looks like exactly what I need, thank you! :)

Regards,
Graham

install:install-file fails to insert third-party native library directly into local repository

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.