Posted to user@sis.apache.org by Emmanuel Blondel <em...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/22 10:34:28 UTC

How to deal with sis.util UnconvertibleObjectException (reading WFS data)

Hello,

I'm currently using sis 0.5-M1-jdk7 version inferred with geotk 4.0-M2,
and trying to implement a list of features retrieved from WFS.
The featureType i want to download includes a Property which type is
"int", and causes the following issue:

*org.apache.sis.util.UnconvertibleObjectException: Ne peut pas convertir
du type ‘String’ vers le type ‘int’.**
**    at
org.apache.sis.internal.converter.ConverterRegistry.find(ConverterRegistry.java:500)**
**    at
org.apache.sis.util.ObjectConverters.convert(ObjectConverters.java:120)*
     at
org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.jaxp.JAXPStreamFeatureReader.readValue(JAXPStreamFeatureReader.java:475)
     at
org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.jaxp.JAXPStreamFeatureReader.readFeature(JAXPStreamFeatureReader.java:418)
     at
org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.jaxp.JAXPStreamFeatureReader.readFeatureCollection(JAXPStreamFeatureReader.java:256)
     at
org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.jaxp.JAXPStreamFeatureReader.read(JAXPStreamFeatureReader.java:181)
     at
org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.jaxp.JAXPStreamFeatureReader.read(JAXPStreamFeatureReader.java:130)
     at org.virtual.ows.WfsReader.retrieve(WfsReader.java:43)
     at org.virtual.ows.WfsReader.retrieve(WfsReader.java:1)
     at org.virtualrepository.impl.Repository$1.call(Repository.java:282)
     at
     at
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I would appreciate if you can explain how to deal with this issue.

Many thanks in advance
Emmanuel

Re: How to deal with sis.util UnconvertibleObjectException (reading WFS data)

Posted by Emmanuel Blondel <em...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks Martin,it works perfectly now.

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Blondel <em...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin for this,