Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by danisevsky <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/30 16:00:38 UTC

find "frozenNode" by property

Hello,

We have our custom node type "ns:Document" with property "ns:id". Is it
possible to find node (ns:Document) by property (ns:id) when we increase
document version and save new document content with new "ns:id"?

this xpath:

//element(*)[(@ns:id = 'someUniqueID')]

finds only actual version, not "frozenNode". Is it possible to find
"frozenNode" by property?

Thanks in advance!

Re: find "frozenNode" by property

Posted by danisevsky <da...@gmail.com>.