Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org> on 2003/12/02 23:51:06 UTC

[digester][review] New Schema supports

Hi,

attached is an implementation of xml schema that is parser independent.
The logic for Xerces 2.1/Xerces 2.3 and others parser has been splitted
into two new classes:

digester/parser/XercesParser
digester/parser/GenericParser

The digester has been modified to call ParserFeatureSetterFactory, which
will discover which parser is used (see the attached diff). I have
tested with Xerces 2.1, Xerces 2.5 and Crimson (default with JDK 1.4). I
also tested the code using Tomcat 5.

Let me know what you think. Once we all agree I will commit it.

Thanks,

-- Jeanfrancois