Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dominic M <dm...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/05 11:03:31 UTC

problem with getTransform

Hi

I am trying expose the transform attribute of a set of graphics elements.
When I use the getTransform method, I get the following
error

java.lang.RuntimeException:  !!! TODO: getTransform()
        at
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGTransformableSupport.getTransform(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGGraphicsElement.getTransform(Unknown
Source)
        at extractor.main(extractor.java:42)
Exception in thread "main"

This is the offending line of code:

circle.getTransform().getBaseVal().getNumberOfItems();

What I need to do is get hold of the transform set for any graphics element.
I have tried using XSLT but the string manipulation
capabilities are limited.

Appreciate any assisatance

Thanks

Dominic