Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/04 01:03:24 UTC

Re: Cannot close JIRAs I didn't originally request

Has anybody had a chance to look into this and decide whether a change
should be made?  This specific incident is no longer an issue but I'd like
to clean it up for next time. Thanks,

Jon

--

Jon

Sent from my mobile device

Re: Cannot close JIRAs I didn't originally request

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anand!  Things seem to be working as expected.

Jon

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 1:50 AM Anand Subramanian <
asubramanian@hortonworks.com> wrote:

Hey Jon,

Here you go - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-772

-Anand

--

Jon

Re: Cannot close JIRAs I didn't originally request

Posted by Anand Subramanian <as...@hortonworks.com>.
Hey Jon,

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

Re: Cannot close JIRAs I didn't originally request

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>     > On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 8:30 AM, Zeolla@GMail.com <ze...@gmail.com>
>     > wrote:
>     >
>     > > I assigned a JIRA (METRON-354
>     > > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-354>) to me that was
>     > > reported
>     > > by someone else, and it appears that I don't have the permissions
>     > close
>     > > it.  For clarity, I didn't have access to close it before I
> assigned it
>     > > myself either.  Would someone be willing to delegate me the
> appropriate
>     > > access?  Alternatively, if you're not comfortable providing that
> level of
>     > > access, or if it is not simple to do, I would be happy to ask that
> the
>     > > original requester close their own ticket.

Jon

Re: Cannot close JIRAs I didn't originally request

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.

    --

    Jon

    Sent from my mobile device

Re: Cannot close JIRAs I didn't originally request

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.

--

Jon

Sent from my mobile device