Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mathulan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/23 13:36:18 UTC

Re: [Spam: 5.0] Network of Brokers - publishing on broker x - consuming on broker 1...n

Hi ,

I am newbie for ActiveMQ.

Could you please let me know the configuration u used.
The set up I am trying to bring up is
BrokerA -> BrokerB <-> BrokerC, BrokerD, etc....
BrokerA - Pure publisher attached
BrokerB - Middleman, will forward Msgs from BrokerA to set of machines
(Including BrokerC, D) and distribute Msgs from C->D and visa versa.
BrokerC,D - publishers and subscribers are attached

After configuring the network connectors (2 on BrokerB, 1 each on BrokerA,
C,D). I see in the jconsole that once Msgs are published the appear in A,B
but NOT in C,D. And the consumer attached to C never receive any messages. I
checked the msg transfer between one by one (A->B, B->). That worked. But
not from A ->C.

Please help.

Kind Regards
Matt

Posted by Mathulan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well I was expecting the same. And the queue/topic length gets updated on B
as soon as a publisher send the message on A. but there is no update on C.
And the consumer/subs doesn't get the message on C.

Posted by cbu <ch...@puma.com>.
Hello,