Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jinfeng Ni <jn...@apache.org> on 2016/08/31 17:33:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Drill 1.8.0 released

On behalf of the Apache Drill community, I am happy to announce the
release of Apache Drill 1.8.0.

This release of Drill fixes 47 JIRA issues and introduces a number of
enhancements, including metadata cache pruning, DESCRIBE SCHEMA
command, multi-byte delimiter support, and launch script changes.

The source and binary artifacts are available at [1]. Review the
release note for a complete list of fixes and enhancements at [2].

Thanks to everyone in the community who contributed to this release.

[1] https://drill.apache.org/download/
[2] https://drill.apache.org/docs/apache-drill-1-8-0-release-notes/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Drill 1.8.0 released

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ab...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everyone!

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ab...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everyone!