Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by David Sitsky <si...@nuix.com> on 2007/10/09 07:28:27 UTC

Duplicate message delivered to consumers on queue with AMQ persistence

Hi Rob,

Looks like the original issue I reported with duplicate messages being
dispatched has resurfaced again.  I don't see it happening in the
original situation where I saw it with kaha persistence, but now with
different data loaded in my application.

This time the issue occurs with AMQ persistence.  I have tried to add as
much detail as possible here:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1452.

Unfortunately, I have had no luck with reproducing this issue in a unit
test... but I hope the message logs attached to the issue might provide
you with some clues.

Cheers,
David

Re: Duplicate message delivered to consumers on queue with AMQ persistence

Posted by David Sitsky <si...@nuix.com>.
Hi Rob,

I'm afraid I didn't get any time today, and my project has moved on to
not using JMS persistence for messaging.  We are using custom
checkpointing instead, which is a bit more lightweight than full JMS
persistence.

I'd still like to see this issue fixed, so I'll try to find some time in
the next week or so to produce a unit test which will hopefully show the
issue.

Cheers,
David

Posted by David Sitsky <si...@nuix.com>.
Hi Rob,

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

are you trying this with the persistentIndex option?