Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/07/01 14:30:31 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-Common 4.0.2 Release

Please review and vote on this Cordova Common v4.0.2 Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/common-v4.0.2

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-common: 4.0.2 (f2c2a8d326)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho "audit-license-headers" over the relevant repos
* Ran coho "check-license" to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ensured the "npm audit" had 0 vulnerabilities at time of release vote creation
* Ensure the "npm tests" were passing locally and on CI services
* Ran build test
* Run simulator test
* Tested with two plugins that contains a "config-file" element targeting "*-Info.plist"

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-Common 4.0.2 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Tim Brust