Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by du...@us.ibm.com on 2000/05/23 18:29:25 UTC

BSF Taglib

I've implemented a new taglib that enables IBM's BSF (Bean Scripting
Framework)
and would like to know how I can go about adding to the Jakarta Taglib
website.
Using this taglib users can use any number of scripting languages (ie.
perl, javascript,
jacl, lotusscript) to write their JSP instead of just java.  I've attached
a JAR file
with all of the code needed (I tried to mimic the XSL taglib structure):
(See attached file: taglibs-bsf.jar)
-Dug

Doug Davis
dug@us.ibm.com

Re: BSF Taglib

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Doug,

This looks quite nice.  I will go ahead and check it into the jakarta-taglibs
project for you (once I go grab BSF and make sure I can use it :-).

If you would like, I can also propose you to have commit access to
jakarta-taglibs yourself (using the tools described on the Jakarta web site).

Craig McClanahan