Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rick Tyler <ri...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/09 23:21:59 UTC

alternative to sendmail logicsheet?

Since no-one answered my question about how to fix the BROKEN sendmail
logicsheet example distributed with Cocoon-2.1.6, can anyone please
tell me of an alternative method of sending email from XSP?  I know
about the sendmail action method which doesn't work either in the Send
EMail sample application), but that wouldn't be sufficient in any case
because I need to do other processing besides just sending an email.

Please help somebody.

RT