Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Peter Kharchenko <pk...@interactivebusiness.com> on 2001/04/14 02:39:32 UTC

getting SAX stream from DOM.

Hi Everyone,
 I've posted this question a week ago or so, but haven't heard anything
in reply. It's a simple thing really, I am hoping someone can advice me
on this.

 I was wondering if there is an easy way of generating a SAX stream from
an existing DOM structure using existing xerces/xalan classes (xalan 1.x,
not 2).

 Thank in advance for any advice you might have,
-peter.

P.S. I've looked at John Cowan's DOMParser, but it seems like
xalan/xerces are already doing this operation anyway, and I would rather
not bring in extra classes.

Re: getting SAX stream from DOM.