Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Eugene M. Zheganin" <eu...@zhegan.in> on 2018/05/04 10:44:04 UTC

svn client for Windows and non-latin symbols

Hello,

I'm trying to use the native windows client - svn.exe and it really
looks like it corrupts or doesn't reencodes properly UTF-8 symbols
froma  repository (in svn history logs) to the native windows locale,
because in dates and content it shows question signs.

Is there any workaround to this ?

Thanks.

Eugene.

Re: svn client for Windows and non-latin symbols

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
If you see a ? It means the font does not have a glyph for the character. Use a Unicode font.

Sent from my iPhone