Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Khim <la...@patroids.com> on 2000/10/12 08:39:19 UTC

Lastest CVS FOP jar file

Hi there, i am really hopeless that i write this note. could someone please
send me the lastest CVS FOP to me, i have try many times download the code
and compile my own jar file but i always encounter problem, the build.bat
juz echoes off without prompting any error. so and kind soul can u just
email me the jar file. thanx a million. :)

Re: Lastest CVS FOP jar file

Posted by Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca.
Quoting Khim <la...@patroids.com>:

> Hi there, i am really hopeless that i write this note. could someone please
> send me the lastest CVS FOP to me, i have try many times download the code
> and compile my own jar file but i always encounter problem, the build.bat
> juz echoes off without prompting any error. so and kind soul can u just
> email me the jar file. thanx a million. :)

Can you post the exact output of the build.bat? I'd prefer to work you through
to a solution where you can successfully build from CVS, rather than emailing
500 or 600kB JARs around. :-)

Arved

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/