Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/30 19:36:56 UTC

ServerEntry API

Hi,

here is a little PDF file describing the methods we should write in
order to offer a complete API for the ServerEntry class. This paper only
describes the methods which can be overriden, not the other methods
(like the ones which deals with the ObjectClasses, and such).

This is FYI.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: ServerEntry API

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Just looked at it ... was one page btw.  Also a bit hard to understand.  If
it was intended to be just a one pager oerhaps you can communicate the ideas
in it inline in this email?

Alex