Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Becksfort, Jared" <Ja...@STJUDE.ORG> on 2013/01/31 21:50:14 UTC

RE: [math] Question regarding use of CM - who is using it?. .

Hello,

I have used CM in statistics and medical image processing.
- For image processing, I have used the threed geometry package to help me determine planes of maximum symmetry in 3D human MRI and CT scans.
- For statistics, I am using code that I contributed (after feedback from Gilles) in the multivariate statistics packages to provide multivariate tissue models in MRI.  More code is forthcoming.

I have seen some packages around the web that include or require you to download CM.  Java-ML and Fiji (Fiji Is Just ImageJ) do, and I think I have seen a few more involving image processing, but the names escape me.

Jared

Posted by Bruce A Johnson <jo...@umbc.edu>.
I use CM in my NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)  data analysis package for Fourier transforms, fitting experimental data (optimization package), molecular structure refinement, statistics and more.

Bruce

http://www.onemoonscientific.com