Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net> on 2014/01/17 14:11:36 UTC

global AjaxRequestAttributes

Hi all,

with WICKET-4958 a new method was added to AjaxRequestTarget.IListener:

         void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes attributes);

I'd like to add the calling behavior as a new method argument (7.x only).
This would allow behavior-specific control on what to add to the
attributes, e.g. add a confirmation to all AjaxButtons.

Any objections?

Sven

Re: global AjaxRequestAttributes

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.