Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marta Luna Serrano <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 19:05:10 UTC

org.osgi.framework.BundleException

Hi everyone!!
I want to start a series of bundles as an applet, I have confirmed that the
manifest file is OK, I have checked also that the number of bundles' version
is the same on all the manifest files I have.
This is my manifest file of my branding bundle:
Bundle-Activator:
net.java.sip.communicator.plugin.branding.BrandingActivator
Bundle-Name: Branding plugin
Bundle-Description: Branding plugin.
Bundle-Vendor: sip-communicator.org
Bundle-Version: 1.0
Import-Package: org.osgi.framework,
 net.java.sip.communicator.service.browserlauncher,
 net.java.sip.communicator.service.gui,
 net.java.sip.communicator.service.gui.event,
 net.java.sip.communicator.util,
 javax.swing,
 javax.swing.event,
 javax.swing.border,
 javax.swing.text,
 javax.swing.text.html,
 javax.imageio,
And this is what I have in the Java Console:
Welcome to Felix.
=================

ERROR: Error starting
file:/C:/eclipse/Workspace/SIPCommApplet/sc-bundles/branding.jar
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle 26:
package;
(&(package=org.jdesktop.jdic.desktopnet.java.sip.communicator.service.applet)(version>=0.0.0)))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle 26:
package;
(&(package=org.jdesktop.jdic.desktopnet.java.sip.communicator.service.applet)(version>=0.0.0))
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._resolveBundle(Felix.java:1650)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1517)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1470)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setFrameworkStartLevel(Felix.java:1065)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:258)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

And I have the same error in notification.jar, swing-ui.jar, systray.jar,
whiteboard.jar and extendedcallhistorysearch.jar.

Any idea??
Thanks in advanced!!
Regards

Re: org.osgi.framework.BundleException

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/6/16 Marta Luna Serrano <ma...@gmail.com>

> Thanks a lot!!
> I found the error, and was that I had forgotten a coma in the manifest
> file...

oops - yes that's the downside of hand-editing the manifest, you can easily
make a typo

tooling (like http://aqute.biz/Code/Bnd) can help to some extent, although
it's still possible to
make mistakes there! and testing (like http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxexam)
can also help

But the command you tell me, would be quite useful.

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: org.osgi.framework.BundleException

Posted by Marta Luna Serrano <ma...@gmail.com>.