Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> on 2007/11/04 09:56:45 UTC

Resolution != fixed and Fix version

Hey all,

I'm about to write the release notes and looking through the issues with fix
version RC1 I see some issues with a status other that "Fixed"[1]. I don't
think it makes much sense to set a fix version for something that is
"invalid" or "won't fix".

WDYT?

Frank

[1]: http://tinyurl.com/288k7s

Re: Resolution != fixed and Fix version

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think the current setup is sufficient. Fix version + not resolved ==
planned for, Fix version + resolved == fixed in

Introducing more permutations is going to confuse the hell out of us even more.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta4 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta4/

Re: Resolution != fixed and Fix version