Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org> on 2004/06/07 17:09:01 UTC

Re: lsd upgrade; downtime

Oh, btw, I did this I think a week and a half ago. Since I don't see any
complaints, I'm assuming it went without a hitch.

- LSD

Re: lsd upgrade; downtime

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "gumpy.py", line 323, in ?
>      raise RuntimeError('No such workspace at ' + str(workspacePath))
> RuntimeError: No such workspace at /data3/gump/gump/lsd.xml
>
> the file is indeed not there. No idea why not (reading e-mail backlog
> right now).

I think it comes down to whether hostname returns lsd or
lsd.student.utwente.nl. I think I once created both, 'cos I was too lazy to
figure out the right one. I think in some places I now explicitly ask for
fully qualified hostname. [Fully qualified, 'cos there are a few gump.*
machines around.]

regards,

Adam

Re: lsd upgrade; downtime

Posted by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org>.
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
>>Oh, btw, I did this I think a week and a half ago. Since I don't see any
>>complaints, I'm assuming it went without a hitch.
>
> Complaints from the code or folk?
>
>     http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/

I heard neither! You've got several e-mails in your account on lsd. Today:

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 02:00:02 +0200
From: root@lsd.student.utwente.nl (Cron Daemon)
To: ajack@lsd.student.utwente.nl
Subject: Cron <aj...@lsd> cd /data3/gump/gump; /bin/nice -n 15 /bin/bash
+/data3/gump/gump/gumpy.sh | /bin/mail -s 'LSD Gump' ajack@trysybase.com

Re: lsd upgrade; downtime

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> Oh, btw, I did this I think a week and a half ago. Since I don't see any
> complaints, I'm assuming it went without a hitch.

Complaints from the code or folk?

    http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/

Shows:

    Start Date/Time (UTC)Mon, 31 May 2004 00:04:03 (UTC)
    End Date/Time (UTC)Mon, 31 May 2004 08:40:15 (UTC)

I'm not complaining though. ;-)

regards

Adam