Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> on 2016/02/05 16:41:21 UTC

Re: uima ruta to edit src

Hi,

what do you mean exactly by "work on eclipse while displaying output"?
You want to use the regex in a scanner/lexer/seeder in an analysis
engine in a Ruta project in the Ruta Workbench?

Here's how to modify the SeedLexer implementation:
- modify/extend SeedLexer.flex with your regexp
- download jflex 1.4.3 from http://jflex.de/
- start the gui of jflex and generate the java class for SeedLexer.flex
- build the complete ruta reactor project

Then, it depends on what you want to do. You could either start the
Workbench from within Eclipse or you can generate a new update site for
installing the changed plugins in your eclipse.

However, I assume that there is a much easier way to achieve your goal.
Do you want to describe your use case?
You could maybe just write a simple regexp ruta rule like

MARKUP{PARTOF(TAG)-> UNMARK(MARKUP)};

Best,

Peter