Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/02 16:24:04 UTC

Re: RemoteRrocessorGroup keeps giving SocketTimeout exception even though the Input queue has data.

Hello Paresh,

Sorry no one has gotten back to you sooner but are you still running into this issue? If so can you provide any stack traces or log errors from nifi-app.log?

Joe- - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 12:56 PM, Paresh Shah <Pa...@lifelock.com> wrote:
I have a pipeline that is sending data to remote input port. I see the input queue of the RPG has data in it. I have verified that the remote input port is running. Everytime the RPG is running it gives warning that “Unable to refresh remote group’s peer due to SocketTimeOutException…”

Note: I am simulating this all on the same node.

Paresh

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.