Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/23 04:43:40 UTC

Re: Newbie question regarding Comet/Jetty

I'm not sure how did you remove the Jetty endpoint?
>From the camel route configuration, I can just tell that the Jetty endpoint
is used to accept the request from http://localhost:8081/msgs, just like the
file endpoint does.

If you want to remove the Jetty endpoint, you need remove the this whole
route.

 from("jetty:http://localhost:8081/msgs").
      process(new AddSourceProcessor('file3')).
      to("seda:logmsgs?size=10000&concurrentConsumers=5")

Willem