Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Doust <rd...@comcast.net> on 2003/06/21 20:59:08 UTC

More on this problem

After having unset these exclude properties I tried "build samples" and
starting up "cocoon servlet". I had nothing but problems with the resultant
samples. Almost none of the links worked. I am in the process of rebuilding
after doing a "build clean"...
Very little difference. Almost everything results in errors that resources
can't be found.
Status Page gives this:

An error occurredorg.apache.cocoon.ProcessingExceptionUnable to get
transformer handler for
welcome/status2html.xslorg.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get
transformer handler for welcome/status2html.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handlerorg.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
Resource not found
file:/C:/Projects/apache/xml-cocoon2/build/webapp/samples/welcome/status2htm
l.xslOriginal exception :
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handler at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndVali
dity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:348) at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:
283) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPipeli
ne(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:391) at

Clear Cache gives the same.
Input Modules gives this:

An error occurredorg.apache.cocoon.ProcessingExceptionFailed to load sitemap
from
file:/C:/Projects/apache/xml-cocoon2/build/webapp/samples/modules/sitemap.xm
aporg.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from
file:/C:/Projects/apache/xml-cocoon2/build/webapp/samples/modules/sitemap.xm
ap: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Invalid pattern '{myxml:/forrestconf/@version}' at
file:/C:/Projects/apache/xml-cocoon2/build/webapp/samples/modules/sitemap.xm
ap:145:94org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
input-modules: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint
[myxml] (role [myxml])Original exception :

Error Page gives this:

Cocoon 2 - Resource not found
type resource-not-found
message Resource not found
description The requested URI "/samples/system/generror.html" was not found
source Cocoon servlet
cause
Resource not found
file:/C:/Projects/apache/xml-cocoon2/build/webapp/samples/system/sitemap.xma
request-uri
/samples/system/generror.html
path-info
samples/system/generror.html

The Documentation link works but takes me to a page that has no graphic
images. (images/*gif files don't exist?)

Examples takes me to a page that has Calculator and User Preferences links.

User Preferences generates this:

Cocoon 2 - Resource not found
type resource-not-found
message Resource not found
description The requested URI "/samples/flow/examples/prefs/login/" was not
found
source Cocoon servlet
cause
No pipeline matched request: samples/flow/examples/prefs/login.html
request-uri
/samples/flow/examples/prefs/login/
path-info
samples/flow/examples/prefs/login/

Calculator generates this:

Cocoon 2 - Resource not found
type resource-not-found
message Resource not found
description The requested URI "/samples/flow/examples/calc/" was not found
source Cocoon servlet
cause
No pipeline matched request: samples/flow/examples/calc/getNumberA.html
request-uri
/samples/flow/examples/calc/
path-info
samples/flow/examples/calc/