Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Postol <ft...@centrum.cz> on 2009/03/17 19:29:21 UTC

Which types to use - org.apache.activemq namespace or javax.jms namespace

Hello All,

maybe it is a stupid question, but I am little bit confused, which objects
should be used, when I am developing clients, which will communicate with
ActiveMQ broker.

I am not sure if I should use types from org.apache.activemq namespace or
from javax.jms namespace.

I know, that javax.jms namespace is original jms implementation and am not
sure what happens if I use types from org.apache.activemq namespace (eg.
ActiveMQSession, ActiveMQQueue, ActiveMQTopicPublisher etc.).

Which one should I use in client implementation?

Is there any difference? I can see that types from org.apache.activemq
namespace have more members and methods that ones from javax.jms namespace.
Is it correct and safe to use all types from org.apache.activemq namespace?

Thanks and regards,

Postol

Re: Which types to use - org.apache.activemq namespace or javax.jms namespace

Posted by Postol <ft...@centrum.cz>.
Sorry for that stupid question:) - it is clear now.