Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/07 22:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments Fri May 7 22:00:02 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version: 12 on Thu May  7 19:09:46 2004 by 62.204.192.73

+ Next monday I'll talk about this topic in my University. I think there will be no problem with the conference room if we'are no more than 10-12.\\
+ Concerning the kind of event ...mmm... Maybe it's better (at the moment)  a first exchange of ideas and expertise (I feel badly .. in my case get ideas and expertise).\\
+ How many days? My vote is 2.\\
+ Someone worked with eXist and Lenya? If so maybe it can be included in the XMLDB's issue.\\
+ \\
+ Luis