Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/24 00:31:25 UTC

[Axis2] Build problem with Maven 1.1-beta-1

Hi,

Today I installed maven 1.1-beta-1 and got some errors with the build,
saying can't upload jars. The fix to this was to update to the new maven
artifact plugin 1.6.
If you also encounter this, just type the following to get the artifact
plugin updated to 1.6.

*maven plugin:download -DgroupId=maven
-DartifactId=maven-artifact-plugin -Dversion=1.6

(*thanks Dims for the help on this*)

*-- Chinthaka
*

*

Re: [Axis2] Build problem with Maven 1.1-beta-1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
What's the error message? i tried on 2 different systems. works for me.

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: [Axis2] Build problem with Maven 1.1-beta-1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.