Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Josh Wills <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/28 18:31:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.14.0 RC0

Hello,

I tried to send this the other day, but the email kept bouncing from my
Apache address for some reason. Trying again from Gmail.

This is a call for a vote on the first release candidate for Apache Crunch
0.14.0, which fixes the following issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12333124&styleName=Html&projectId=12313526&Create=Create&atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED%7C53fec5e80adaed29d61011c7d9c20ec11324f900%7Clin

The release artifacts are source-only and are available here:

http://people.apache.org/~jwills/crunch-0.14.0-RC0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecrunch-1024/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=crunch.git;a=tag;h=872c6811a6a3ddfada7bc75920630152fc5f822b

Crunch's KEYS file:
http://www.apache.org/dist/crunch/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.14.0 RC0

Posted by Josh Wills <jo...@gmail.com>.
3 +1s, all binding, and the release vote passes. I'll start pushing bits
around-- thanks everybody!

Josh

Posted by Micah Whitacre <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.