Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 21:24:53 UTC

New CMS OpenJPA web site is now live!

The new CMS OpenJPA web site is now live:  http://openjpa.apache.org/

You might have to reload/refresh the page to get the latest updates.  For
the most part, you shouldn't see any difference.  There are some slight
changes to formatting, images, etc.  But, the content should be pretty much
identical.  Take a look around and let us know if there's something amiss.
Thanks.

If you need to make updates to the OpenJPA wiki, you'll need to follow the
CMS update guidelines:  http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html#usage

It's pretty straight forward.  I just did a couple of minor updates as I
was perusing the site.  It's much easier to update the site than it was
previous.

Enjoy!
Kevin

Re: New CMS OpenJPA web site is now live!

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
This is already being discussed and worked by yours truly...  And, it's
also one of the reasons I've been pinging you about about build systems
(team city, jenkins, etc)...  :-)

http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/doc-broken-td7582140.html

Kevin