Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Will Noble <wn...@google.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/11 19:58:34 UTC

I'd like to be a registered JIRA contributor.

The docs told me to email this list to register my JIRA account (username:
wnoble) so I can assign issues to myself, specifically CALCITE-4726
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CALCITE/issues/CALCITE-4726>. This
would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Will

Re: I'd like to be a registered JIRA contributor.

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hey Will,

I've added you as a contributor in jira.

Francis