Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 17:20:30 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Apache ActiveMQ 5.11.0

The vote passes with:

[8] +1 (claus, jim, tim, dejan, hiram, hadrian, rob, gary)
[0] -1

non-binding
[3] +1 (krzysxtof, robbie, dan)

I will proceed to publish etc.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and to those who took the time to vote.

Gary.

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Apache ActiveMQ 5.11.0

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 02/04/2015 12:10 PM, artnaseef wrote:
> Hey - any thoughts on the length of votes?  Did I misunderstand?

Vote went out on the 30th in the morning and ended on the 3rd in the
morning which meets the 72hr windows Gary set in the initial vote thread.

> By the way - my tests finally finished - after 17:42!  almost 18 hours!  Who
> said they take 5 hours, or even 10?
>
> There were a few failures, but they all passed on the second try - except
> the karaf test that failed because my system was using ports 61616 and 1099.
> That one passed after freeing those ports.
>
> Cheers.

Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
tim.bish@redhat.com | www.redhat.com
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Apache ActiveMQ 5.11.0

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Ah, thanks James.  I heard business days once-upon-a time.  My mistake.

OpenSource never rests! ;-).

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Apache ActiveMQ 5.11.0

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I think the misunderstanding is the 72 "business hours" here.  I don't
know that I've ever heard that stipulation.  I've always just heard it
as 72 hours, and this vote satisfies that.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
The vote seemed to run from 1/30 to 2/3.  Three full days in there (1/31,
2/1, 2/2)

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Hey Gary - isn't that a short vote?  I understood votes are 72 business hours
by default?

Note that I am still running the tests after starting them last night.  With
that said, I don't anticipate any issues.