Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Rahij Ramsharan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/22 09:00:10 UTC

Using hadoop-cloud_2.12 jars

Hello,

I am trying to use the new S3 committers (
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/cloud-integration.html#committing-work-into-cloud-storage-safely-and-fast)
in
spark 3.0.0. As per
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/cloud-integration.html#installation, I
need to include "org.apache.spark:hadoop-cloud_2.12:3.0.0" in my classpath.
However, I am not able to locate where it is published -
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.spark/hadoop-cloud is a 404
and https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.spark/spark-hadoop-cloud has
only jars from CDH/Cloudera etc (and none for spark 3.0.0).

Is this intentional or is there some bug in the spark publishing code?

Thanks
Rahij

Re: Using hadoop-cloud_2.12 jars

Posted by Rahij Ramsharan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response. If we intend consumers to be able to use this
based on the docs I linked, could we publish the jar to maven central?

Posted by Jorge Machado <jo...@me.com.INVALID>.
You can build it from source.