Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sameer <sa...@c2.org> on 1995/10/19 10:16:10 UTC

Re: LICENSE

	I don't think it's tough to incorporate as a California
non-profit corporation. Probably costs a few thousand dollars. Might
be useful. Nolo Press has a book on the topic. (I picked up their how
to incorporate a California private corporation book and it is very
good.)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734