Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de> on 2020/03/18 13:44:06 UTC

.NET SDK needs to be updated to .NET Core 3.1 to build Gremlin.Net

In case you missed it: We updated the .NET Core SDK on all release branches
to .NET Core 3.1: https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/1261

So, if you want to build and test Gremlin.NET, you'll have to update your
.NET Core SDK to version 3.1.

This update apparently also caused the Docker build to fail. We're currently
investigating this and will report back once it's fixed.

AW: .NET SDK needs to be updated to .NET Core 3.1 to build Gremlin.Net

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.
OK, all that was needed was to update a library [1] and Travis builds are
working again, as well as `docker/build.sh`.

You probably need to delete and reconstruct your local Docker images for
this though.

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/d7308bb513819acc5b4ee0d69b092e414
d1f660f