Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 15:08:06 UTC

Web site plans

Hi guys,

Are there any plans for the project's website? I could get some work done
on this. But I don't know if someone else is working on this already.
Thanks!

Renato M.

Re: Web site plans

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <
renatoj.marroquin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Are there any plans for the project's website? I could get some work done
> on this. But I don't know if someone else is working on this already.
> Thanks!

I am pretty sure no one is working on it.  There was a discussion a couple
of months ago about tweaking the project wording for the website [1].  I
recommend reading through that thread.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-streams-dev/201404.mbox/%3CCAENpzYXkdUJroCBeG5pDjJD3n2672qYnaa23hYUFDRj-vLqoig%40mail.gmail.com%3E