Posted to user@storm.apache.org by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/21 00:07:55 UTC

Help in import Storm-starter in Eclipse

Any one have link or something to guide me how to import storm-starter well
as I'm new in Java and storm .. and i used the usual way but it didn't work
well

Thanks in Advance

Re: Help in import Storm-starter in Eclipse

Posted by Lidice Garcia <ta...@gmail.com>.
If you want to run examples in local mode, I recommend using maven, it is
very easy.

Just add the repository and  the dependency with  the  version that you
want.

If you do not know how it works you maven Good Holiday
http://tutorials.jenkov.com/maven/maven-tutorial.html

Example:
<repository>
<id>clojars.org</id>