Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by maillist <ma...@emailacs.com> on 2007/12/28 17:33:20 UTC

Spam not getting scored ....or something

slackware 11.0
spamassassin version 3.2.3
  running on Perl version 5.8.8
mimedefang 2.63
sendmail 8.14.0

My issue is that it appears that spam is getting through without being
scanned.  I get a spam message, then run spamassassin -t < message and
it scores high enough to get marked as spam.  I don't know if it's some
problem with the milter between sendmail and mimedefang, like a timeout
or something, or what.

I don't think I get more than 30 messages per minute at peak times, so
this seems that this wouldn't be the case.  Is anyone else having this
same issue?

Any help is appreciated
-Aubrey