Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barbier-Accary Aurélien <Au...@atosorigin.com> on 2006/11/10 19:06:55 UTC

problems with m2eclipse

Hi all,

I have some problems using the maven2 plugin for eclipse (version 0.0.9).

First, when adding a new depency in the pom.xml file, it only works if I use the "update source folder" command of the Maven2 menu. But it is very very slow because all dependencies are reloaded!! Is it "normal" ?

Second, to simply use the "mvn compile" rule (with an external tool), it is necessary to add all maven's plugins used to do this task in the pom.xml but in a simple dos window, it is automatic...

Aurelien Barbier-Accary

Re: problems with m2eclipse

Posted by "Julio S. G." <ju...@gmail.com>.
   Hi,

   I've been having too much problems with m2eclipse... Besides the
"update source folder", that I have to select every time I change some
dependency version writing directly in pom.xml, it doesn't have a pom
editor like maven 1 has.
   So I guess that it's "normal"... unfortunately.

Julio