Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Eid, Jonathan" <Jo...@csgsystems.com> on 2002/11/14 16:03:49 UTC

RE: Patches for HTTPSampler and SoapSampler

I also produces a "fix" for the Soap Sampler that is a subclass of HTTP Sampler and the other UI elements.  I called it SimplePost[ ] since I couldn't have a Soap envelope around the XML I was posting to our Gateway.

Perhaps the attached code could be merged with what Jordi wrote.  If it's useful/applicable ...

Thanks for the great work JMeter team.  It really helped on a project I just got finished with.

Jonathan