Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Anthony Laurence <an...@myscript.com> on 2014/10/16 14:25:59 UTC

Call delivertarget on milestone dependencies

Hi all,

Here is my context:
I have a module depending on sub-modules (recursively) with a milestone status. I want to publish this component with release status and recursively publish all sub-modules with the same status.

I want to use the delivertarget on milestone and not on integration dependencies. In the doc, It is written only for integration.
Is there a way to make it works with milestone dependencies?

Thanks,
Anthony,